Welcome to the OBF edition of "What's New at the Station." We only received a handful of new beers, but after you check them out be sure to see the list of OBF beers available here. Hit the fest, taste some new goodies, and hopefully find them here!
Speaking of the fest, if you find yourself tiring of the crowds, join us from Noon-6pm tomorrow for our thrid annual Fringe Fest. We'll have brewers (and/or owners) from 7 of Oregon's smallest breweries on hand to discuss their craft, share some rare kegs, and pour some free samples! See the events page for the full line up.
- Dogfish Head Theobroma - Theobroma (food of the gods) is brewed with Aztec cocoa powder and cocoa nibs, honey, chilies, and annatto (fragrant tree seeds).
- Deschutes Conflux #2 (White IPA) - Second in a series, this citrusy, smooth, white India Pale Ale is a fortuitous meeting of Deschutes’ hop skills and Boulevard’s deft wheat touch. What’s 1800 miles when a great beer is at stake?
- Rogue Maierfest Lager - Maierfest is dark gold in color with a solid off-white foam stand. It has a rich German malt aroma and a very distinct and complex maltiness with a dry finish.
- Boulder Hoopla - Hoopla Pale Ale is dry-hopped with generous amounts of Glacier hops for a fruity, floral hop aroma and flavor that will have your taste buds dancing! Its lively hop character is wonderfully balanced with a crisp, clean finish from the unique blend of US and German grains, making Hoopla the perfect companion to festival season.
- Captured By Porches Cuddly Panda Porter - Rich and malty, dark and stormy. Made with organic two-row barley malt, a generous amount of organic caramel malt, and a huge amount of chocolate malt.
OBF Beers available here:
- 21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon
- Alameda Yellow Wolf Imperial IPA
- Alaskan White
- Anderson Valley Summer Solstice
- Bayern Dump Truck Pale Bock
- Bear REpublic Hop Rod Rye
- Bison Organic Honey Basil
- Boulder Hoopla
- Boulevard Single Wide IPA
- Bridgeport Summer Squeeze
- Eel River IPA
- Fearless Scottish Ale
- Fire Mountain Tan Line IPA
- Firestone Walker Double Jack Imperial IPA
- Great Divide Rumble
- Hale's Supergoose IPA
- Hop Valley Alpha Centauri
- Klamath Basin Crystal Springs IPA
- Lagunitas Litle Sumpin Wild
- Lompoc Kick Axe Pale Ale
- Maui CoCoNut Porter
- New Belgium Somersault
- Pelican Ankle Buster
- Pike Monk's Uncle Tripel
- Seven Brides Lil's Pils
- Terminal Gravity Pale
It's going to be a warm weekend, so remember to stay hydrated if you're out at the festival.