Greetings beer lovers! We received some tasty new seasonal and a couple new year-round beers today, including the brand new IPA and Pilsner from Breakside Brewing. Speaking of Breakside, one of their brewers will be here tomorrow night from 5-8pm to talk beer and offer free samples of their new bottles. We'll also have their tasty Helles Lager (perfect for the 75 degrees they're predicting tomorrow) and their new Salted Caramel Stout!
- Breakside IPA - American IPA
- Breakside Pilsner - German-style Pilsner
- Deschutes Twilight - Pale Ale
- Hopworks Single Hop IPX (Amarillo) - Pale Ale brewed entirely with Amarillo hops.
- Brasserie Du Bocq Blanche de Namur (11.2oz bottles) - Witbier
- Full Sail ESB
- Speakeasy Talullah - Extra Pale Ale
- Leinenkugel's Shandy Variety pack (12pk of 12oz cans) - This variety pack includes 4 cans each of Summer Shandy, Lemon Berry Shandy, and the brand new Orange Shandy (only available in this pack).
Back in stock:
- Firestone Walker DBA