Greetings! Here's a handful of fun new releases to kick off the week:
- Stone / Baird / Ishii Green Tea IPA - East/West fusion in beer form! This 9.2% imperial IPA is loaded with green tea leaves for an extra herbaceousness. It also benefits Japan, so it's like drinking for charity!
- Birra Del Borgo Rubus - A funky, sour, raspberry ale from Italy.
- Birrificio Ducato La Lunna - From their website: "Blend of Krisopolis (a new beer, that will be available in the future, fermented in barrels for 2 years, then Morello cherries are added to it), with a part of Ultima Luna (Barley Wine matured in Amarone barrels, with Marasca Morello cherries) and a part of young beer."
- Great Divide Smoked Baltic Porter - The middle of summer seems like a strange time to release a robust, smoky, dark beer, but the rain will be back soon enough and you'll want to tuck into one of these.
- Alesmith Yulesmith - A massive, celebratoy IPA with a huge citrusy hop bite and a dry finish.
- Boulevard Collaboration #2 White IPA - Brewed in conjunction with Deschutes, this brew attempts to marry the light body and spicy zing of a Belgian Wit with the bracing hoppiness of an American IPA. The early reviewers have given it a 96/100, so it seems as though they've succeeded. Look for the Deschutes version to arrive later this week.
- Russian River Consecration (batch 6) - You know it, you love it, and here's a fresh batch.
- Rogue XS series I2PA - Despite what many people (especially in San Diego) would lead you to believe, I2PA is the original "Double IPA", crafted by John Maier in 1990. It seems to have become a bit grassier since they switched to their proprietary
Back in stock: Piraat, Alesmith IPA, Alesmith Speedway Stout, Rogue XS series Imperial YSB, Rogue XS Imperial Stout. Oh, and we got a couple cases of Pliny the Elder in as well. Due to ridiculous hype and insane demand we have a 1 bottle per person limit.
Last, but not least, we have OBF mugs and tokens available for sale. Mugs are $6 each, and tokens will set you back $1 a piece. Since all of the money is going directly to the OBF we are unable to accept credit or debit cards for mugs and tokens.