Good afternoon beer lovers! Today's theme is HOPS! Not a fan off hoppy beers? That's OK, we also received a couple oatmeal stouts and a raspberry cider that may interest you. Speaking of cider, did you know that we carry over 100 different varieties? Whether you're looking for sweet, dry, fruit-infused, or even dry-hopped, we've probably got something in our cooler that's right up your alley! Best of all, cider is naturally gluten-free, so if you've eliminated gluten from your diet you can still enjoy a wide range of tasty adult beverages.In fact, if you add up all of our cider (100+), mead (40+), and gluten-free beer (20+), we have over 150 gluten-free beverages for those folks who can't (or don't want to) consume gluten!
- Midnight Sun Moscow - Russian Imperial Stout brewed with a hefty dose of rye
- Ninkasi Vanilla Oatis - Oatmeal Stout conditioned on vanilla beans
- Sam Adams Longshot - The 2013 Long Shot package contains 2 bottles each of Strawberry Lager, a wheat ale brewed with hibiscus, and "Magnificent Seven", and American IPA brewed with 7 different hops. For more info on the Long Shot home brew competition, check out Sam Adams' website.
- Cascade Lakes Cyclops (now in 6pks) - American IPA
- Woodchuck Raspberry Cider - Sweet Cider infused with raspberry juice
- Leinenkugel's Big Eddy Imperial IPA
- Hair of the Dog Blue Dot - Imperial IPA
- Mad River Double Dread Red - Imperial Red Ale
- Block 15 Sticky Hands Imperial IPA "Reino Edition" - This batch of Sticky Hands was brewed in honor of a departing Block 15 employee, so they used a variety of his favorite hops including Chinook, Nugget, Mosaic, a touch of Cascade, and more.
- Fish Tale Organic Oatmeal Stout
- Widmer Rotator Hopside Down - India Pale Lager
Back in stock:
- Mikkeller Mexas Ranger
- San Miguel Lager
- Lagunitas Imperial Stout
- Green Flash Rayon Vert