Greetings Bannermen! The highly anticipated Iron Throne Ale from Ommegang is here, just in time to whet your appetite for the season premiere on Sunday! Even better, this load from Ommegang also included 12oz bottle of Rare Vos and Witte, which haven't been available in Oregon in several years. We also received a couple other new brews today, and oddly enough both of them are Belgian-influenced.
- Ommegang Iron Throne - Belgian Blonde Ale brewed with grains of paradise and lemon peel. Suitable for kings or pretenders to the throne.
- Ommegang Witte - Witbier
- Ommegang Rare Vos - Belgian-style Amber Ale
- Great Divide Heyday - Witbier
- New Belgium Rolle Bolle - Belgian-style Ale brewed with soursop and monkfruit.
Back in stock:
- Epic (NZ) Epicurean - Imperial Oatmeal Stout brewed with coffee, figs, and coconut
- Victory Prima Pils - German-style Pilsner
- Victory Storm King - Imperial Stout
- Lienenkugel's Big Eddy Imperial Stout
If you're anything like me, Sunday night can't come soon enough, but maybe the trailer will help tide you over.