Greetings beer lovers! The drizzle has returned, but we've got some tasty beers to ward of the chill. Be sure to stop by tonight between 5-8 for a FREE tasting of 10 Barrel beers hosted by the lovely and knowledgeable Mayme Berman, and don't forget to try two of their newest funky offerings in the Biercafé: German Sparkle Party (a traditional Berliner Weisse), and Apricot Crush (German Sparkle Party aged on apricots). Before you go, grab a bottle or two of one of these tasty new beers!
- Goodlife Descender (cans) - Goodlife's incredibly popular IPA is now available in six packs of 12oz cans!
- Oakshire Line Dry Rye - Pale Ale brewed with rye and a touch of honey
- Eel River Earth Thirst - The recently re-formulated Earth Thirst Imperial IPA is drier, hoppier, and all around delicious. Try it again for the first time.
- Eel River Raven's Eye Stout (2013 vintage) - Imperial Stout
Back in stock:
- Achel Trappist Extra
- Golden Valley Red Thistle
- Golden Valley Dundee Porter
- Murphy's Irish Stout
- Anderson Valley Heelch O' Hops Imperial IPA
- Anderson Valley Brother David's Tripel