Greeting beer lovers! We've been bringing you tasty new beer for 16 years now, and we're not planning on stopping any time soon. Stop on by today for a bottle of Gigantic Brewing's Geezers Need Excitement (our 16th Anniversary beer), have a pint in the Biercafé, say hi to Gigantic owners/brewers Van and Ben, and grab a few bottles or cans of these new beers to help get your weekend started. Common sense. Simple common sense.
- Gigantic Brewing Geezers Need Excitement - A 7.5% "Chocolate IPA" brewed with Amarillo, Cascade, Centennial, Crystal, and Simcoe hops and "dry nibbed" in the tank with Peruvian and Venezuelan Cocoa Nibs custom roasted by Mana Chocolate in Portland.
- Apothecary Sahalie - The January batch of this funky "Mixed Fermentation" Ale clocks in at 11.03% and should age gracefully for years if you can manage to hold onto it.
- Fort George Tender Loving Empire - A "Northwest Pale Ale" brewed with organic malt, a bit of rye, and several varieties of local hops. Brewed in collaboration with Tender Loving Empire, an excellent indy record label, screen printing shop, and gift store located in downtown Portland.
- Zwierzyniec (Poland) Pilsner - Premium Lager
- Killian's Irish Stout - Dry, Irish-style Stout
- Mike's Hard Crisp Apple - Semi-dry Apple Cider crafted with Washington apples
- Mike's Hard Classic Dry - Dry Apple Cider crafted with Washington apples
Back in stock:
- Ninkasi Babylon - Imperial IPA
- Southern Oregon Brewing Pin-up Porter - Robust Porter
- Morland Hen's Tooth - English Strong Ale
- Bockor Bellegem's Bruin
- Smithwick's Ale - Irish Ale
- Warsteiner Dunkel - Dark Lager