Greetings beer lovers! The recent flood of new beers has subsided for now, but it wouldn't be a proper Tuesday without at least a few fun new things. As luck would have it, we received a couple of things that would be perfect complements to this sunny afternoon, so pop on by and grab a few!
- Alaskan Free Ride - Pale Ale brewed with Citra, Cascade, and Centennial hops
- Hopworks Rise Up Red (cans) - Hoppy organic Red Ale in 4 packs of 16oz cans!
- Dogfish Head Aprihop - IPA brewed with apricots
- Hale's Barrel Aged Pikop Andropov"s Rushin Imperial Stout - Imperial Stout aged in rye whiskey barrels
Back in stock:
- Anchorage Love Buzz - Saison brewed with spices and aged in pinot barrels with brettanomyces
Last but not least, we received a couple dozen of the new Spiegelau IPA glass (click for image) designed by Sierra Nevada and Dogfish Head. These may go quick, so grab 'em while you can!