Good afternoon beer lovers! Are you a fan of German beer? Really, really good German beer? If so, you owe it to yourself to try the offerings from Schonramer and Hopf. They were some of the most popular German brews in our coolers, but became unavailable some months ago when their local distributor went out of business, but at long last they're finally back!
Not a fan of tasty lagers? That's cool, too. We also received some new ales and a couple new ciders!
- Widmer Raspberry Russian Stout 2013 - Imperial Stout fermented with raspberries
- Dick's Best Bitter (22oz) - ESB
- Bushwacker's Forgotten Trail - Semi-dry Cider
- Flat Tail Seriously Low Budget Dunkelweisse - Unfiltered dark wheat beer brewed with
- EZ Orchards 2011 Vintage Cider - Dry Cider
- Sea Cider Kings & Spies - Semi-dry Cider made with "apples of mysterious origin"
Back in stock:
- Dick's Brown Ale - English-style Brown Ale
- Uinta BABA - Black Lager
- Bushwacker's Redheaded Stranger - Cider infused with ginger
- Schonramer Pilsner - Bavarian Pilsner
- Schonramer Gold - Oktoberfest/Marzen Lager
- Hopf Helle Weisse - Bavarian Hefeweizen
- Sea Cider Prohibition - Bourbon Barrel-aged Cider