Good afternoon beer lovers! Not much to report today, so let's get straight to the beer!
- Alameda Rose City Red - Red Ale
- Crispin Bird on a Wire - "Blended using 4 unique apple wines aged in both Rye and Bourbon American whiskey barrels. Apple wine fermented with Irish stout yeast, Belgian Trappist yeast, sake yeast, and our original Colfax Classic. Final product is finished with tupelo honey aged in Bourbon barrels and a lingering open-mouthed kiss of fresh-pressed apple juice."
- Great Divide Orabelle - Belgian-style Tripel
- Great Divide Nomad - Bohemian Pilsner (technically not new, but it's now a year round beer rather than a seasonal)
- Great Divide Colette - Belgian-style Farmhouse Ale (technically not new, but it's now a year round beer rather than a seasonal)
Back in stock:
- Great Divide Espresso Yeti - Oak-aged Imperial Stout brewed with espresso
- Alesmith Anvil - ESB
- Alesmith IPA - American IPA
- Alesmith X - Extra Pale Ale
- Beer Valley Highway to Ale - Barleywine
- Hanssen's Scarenbecca Kriek - Lambic aged on wild Schaerbeek sour cherries