Greetings beer lovers! We received another large list of delicious new beer today, including a few things that would be welcome additions to any beer geek's stocking.
- Old School Barleywine - American Barleywine
- De Ranke Pere Noel (11.2oz) - Belgian Strong Ale
- Big Sky Ivan the Terrible - Bourbon barrel-aged Imperial Stout
- St Feuillien Cuvée de Noël - Belgian Strong Ale
- Baladin Wayan Sour 2010 - Sour/Wild Ale
- Baladin Sidro - Spontaneously fermented cider
- Baladin Xyauyu Fume - Whiskey barrel-aged strong ale (14%abv!)
- Blue Dog Green Collar Mead (CANS) - Sparkling mead infused with apple juice and vanilla beans. The world's first mead in a can!
- Diamond Knot Ho! Ho! Holiday - Spiced Ale
- 50/50 Brewing Eclipse Imperial Stout (5 varieties) - Imperial Stout aged in various bourbon barrels. This year's collection includes Evan Williams, Elijah Craig 12, Rittenhouse Rye, Heaven Hill Mellow Corn, and Old Fitzgerald.
Back in stock:
- Traditions Bourbon Barrel-aged Cider
- El Toro Deuce Imperial IPA
- El Toro Awesome IPA
- El Toro Negro Oatmeal Stout
- Moylans Ryan O'Sullivan's Imperial Stout
- Moylans Old Blarney
Holiday gift ideas!
- Gift sets: We have a wide assortment of gift sets from Belgium, England, and America, including Samuel Smiths, St Bernardus, Corsendonk (all of which include glassware), "Oregon Bomber Boxes" that feature four 22oz bottles of Oregon winter seasonal ales, and more!
- Glassware: We've loaded up the shelves with glassware from near and far. With over 150 options ranging from chalices to tulips to good old fashioned pint glass you're sure to find a something to appeal to every drinker. Don't forget, you can mix and match 4 or more glasses (some restrictions apply) and receive 20% off!
- Belmont Station wall-mounted bottle openers, T-shirts, and coozies. Now you can show off your favorite bottle shop and biercafé while opening your beer, keeping your torso covered,and keeping your beer cold!
- 33 Beers Books: These handy pocket sized books are perfect for keeping track of all those tasty beers you'll be drinking this season.