Feeling lucky? Stone's Lukcy Basartd Ale arrived today, and it won't last long. To quote the brewery:
"Lukcy Basartd is a dry-hopped meeting-of-the-Bastards in a in-the-fermenter-blend of Arrogant Bastard Ale and Double Bastard Ale…with a perfect balance of the essence of OAKED Arrogant Bastard Ale. All in all, one awesome Bastard. "
At 8.5% abv, this beer is not to be taken lightly or your speech will be as garbled as the writing on the bottle!
- Stone Lukcy Basartd Ale - American Strong Ale
- Buffalo Bill's Blueberry Stout - Oatmeal stout brewed with blueberries
- Hopworks Pig War - IPA brewed with hops grown on San Juan Island
Back in stock:
- Deschutes Hop Trip
- Sea Cider Prohibition Cider
- Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti
- Great Divide Belgian Yeti
- Great Divide Smoked Baltic Porter