Do you like hops? I mean really, really like hops? Then this might be the best weekend of the year for your taste buds! We have 8 different fresh hop beers pouring in the Biercafé, several of which aren't available at the Fresh Hop Fest. Not enough hops? Well, we also tapped a keg of Pliny the Elder today, and a gloriously hoppy firkin of Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA. Oh, and we still have Boneyard Armored Fist (a brutally hoppy CDA) and ALEIAS, Boneyard's collaboration with John Harris left over from last night's event.
By my count, that gives us 14 different hoppy options to sip on while you shop for bottles. Speaking of bottles, we received a slew of new things today, including a couple of fresh hopped beers!
- Widmer Milk Stout - Stout with lactose sugar
- Widmer Brrr - Hoppy Amber Ale
- Oakshire Big Black Jack - Imperial Chocolate Pumpkin Porter
- Ninkasi Sleigh'r - Imperial Altbier
- Deschutes Hop Trip - Fresh Hopped Pale Ale
- Deschutes Chasin' Freshies - Fresh Hopped IPA
- New Belgium/Elysian Trip 14 - Fresh Hopped Imperial IPA with orange peel
- Epic Big Bad Baptist - Imperial Stout
- Epic Double Skull - Doppelbock
- Sam Adams Harvest Pumpkin Ale - Amber ale brewed with pumpkin
- Sour Power Variety 6pks - Variety pack containing 2 bottles each of Petrus Oud Bruin, Petrus Aged Pale, and Monk's Cafe Flemish Sour.
Back in stock: Laurelwood Stingy Jack, Petrus Aged Pale, Mt Shasta Porter, and Deschutes Jubelale.