Good afternoon beer lovers! Be sure to drop in tonight between 5-8pm for the free Logsdon's tasting and meet the brewer, and snag a bottle of their just-released Fresh Hop Siezoen and/or Oak Aged Seizoen Bretta (limit 1 bottle per person). In less than three years they grown to become one of the best and most sought after breweries in Oregon, so if you haven't had a chance to try them this is a tasting you won't want to miss!
While you're here, you may want to consider taking home a few of these other fine beers we received today.
- Alesmith Winter Yulesmith - Imperial Red Ale
- Samichlaus Classic (2012 vintage) - Strong Helles Lager
- Terminal Gravity Festivale - Winter Warmer
- Cascade Lakes Slippery Slope - English Strong Ale
- Pyramid Wheaten IPA - Dry-hopped IPA brewed with a hefty dose of wheat
- Mactarnahan's Ink Blot - Baltic Porter
- Bridgeport Ebenezer - Winter Warmer
- Full Sail Session Fest - Red Lager
- Crispin Bare Naked - Organic Apple Cider
- Fox Barrel Pear Naked - Organic Pear Cider
Back in stock: Bockor Bellegem's Bruin, Hirschbrau Doppelhirsch, and Woodchuck Granny Smith Cider.