Oregon Craft Beer Month is here, and it kicked off with some beautiful weather. Oh yeah, I think there's some sort of festival of explosions this weekend too. Whether you're camping, grilling, or just taking it easy, we've got a bunch of tasty new bottles and cans to get you through the weekend.
- Avery Ellie's Brown CANS - A wonderful American brown ale for those cool nights around the fire.
- Avery IPA CANS - This well balanced IPA is finished with loads of floral hop character.
- Avery Joe's Pilsner CANS - Joe's Pils is supposedly one of the best American-made Pilsners on the market. I can't wait to get off work and crack into one.
- Avery White Rascal CANS - Traditional Belgian-style wheat beer brewed with dried orange peel and coriander for an easy drinking, yet zesty beer.
- Full Sail Elevation IPA - A bright, citrusy, summer IPA that clocks in at a respectable 7.5% abv.
- Sierra Nevada Ovila Saison - Round two in the Ovila series. No reviews yet, but I'm sure it's tasty.
- Birra del Borgo / Dogfish Head My Antonia - We recently saw the Dogfish Head iteration of this beer, and now the Italian counterpart has arrived. Makes me wish I still had a bottle to do a side by side comparison...
- De Hochland Sparkling Mead - An Austrian mead refermented using the "champagne method" for a crystal clear body and effervescent carbonation. Carbonated meads are tough to find, so we're happy to have this one in stock.
- Ninkasi Maiden The Shade - Ninkasi's most sought after beer is back for 2011, just in time for the Oregon Country Fair. Get it while you can.
That ought to do it. Have a safe and happy Independence Day weekend!