Greetings beer lovers! Here's the new arrivals for today:
- The Commons Eidolon - Barrel-aged Farmhouse Ale with Meyer lemon juice and peel, jasmine green tea and flowers, and New Zealand Hallertau hops matured in wine barrels with 2 strains of brettanomyces
- 21st Amendment Hop Crisis - Imperial IPA
- Elysian Maelstrom (Apocalypse #8) - Pale Ale brewed with blood orange juice and orange peel
- Elysian Dark of the Moon - Stout brewed with pumpkin flesh, pumpkin seeds, and crushed cinnamon
- Block 15 Ferme De La Ville Provisions - Saison
- Block 15 Golden Canary - A blend of sour golden ales matured in Pinot Noir barrels with brettanomyces, pediococcus, and lactobacillus (limit one per customer)
- Reverend Nat's Hallelujah Hopricot - cider with coriander, bitter orange peel, grains of paradise, star anise, ginger, apricots, and Amarillo hops.
Back in stock: Sea Dog Blueberry, Stiegl Grapefruit Radler, New Belgium Ranger IPA 12pk cans, Leavenworth Hefeweizen, Sam Smiths Organic Lager, and Block 15 Wandelpad.