Greetings! The heat wave continues, and so does the steady stream of new beer! Are you going to the PDX Adult Soapbox Derby tomorrow? If so, please remember that while you are allowed to drink on Mt Tabor tomorrow you may not bring glass bottles. Lucky for you, we're heavily stocked on all your favorite canned beers (both craft and domestic), so if you're heading to the races we've got you covered.
That said, here's the new beers!
- Elysian Great Pumpkin - Imperial Pumpkin Ale
- Two Brothers / Castelain Diversey & Lill(e) - Collaborative Biere de Garde brewed in honor of Chicago's first brewery
- Sam Adams New World Tripel - Barrel-aged Tripel
- Sam Adams Stony Brook Red - Barrel-aged Sour Red Ale
- Sam Adams 13th Hour Stout - Barrel-aged Belgian Imperial Stout
- Widmer Okto - Oktoberfest-style Ale
- Shipyard Pumpkinhead - Ale brewerd with pumpkin and spices
Back in stock: Hopworks IPA cans and Laughing Dog Cream Ale.