Good afternoon beer lovers! Which appeals to you more on a 100 degree day: super hoppy IPAs, or rich and malty Oktoberfest lagers? Either way, we've got you covered with something new.
- New Belgium Lips of Faith Super India Pale Ale - "Triple dry-hopped" Imperial IPA brewed in collaboration with Alpine Brewing
- Stone 16th Anniversary Ale - Imperial IPA brewed with rye malt, lemon verbena, and lemon oil
- Bridgeport Witch Hunt - Ale spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg
- Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest - Oktoberfest/Marzen Lager
- Paulaner Oktoberfest - Oktoberfest/Marzen Lager
- Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin ale - Ale brewed with pumpkin and spices
- Worthington's Red Shield - English Blond Ale
Back in stock: Lagunitas Maximus Imperial IPA, 21st Amendment Back in Black IPA, Hofbrau Original Lager, Left Coast Voodoo Stout and Hop Juice IPA, and Fish Monkfish Tripel.