Greetings! Hopefully everyone still has a functional liver left after Craft Beer Month, because you're going to need it to take down a couple of the massive beers we received today.
- Deschutes Black Butte XXIV - Imperial Porter brewed with cocoa nibs, dates, and figs
- Elysian Split Shot - Stout brewed with coffee and lactose
- New Belgium Red Hoptober - Red Ale
- Sierra Nevada Tumbler - American Brown Ale
- Columbia River Hop Heaven IPA - American IPA
- Columbia River War Elephant - Imperial IPA
- St Louis Cassis - Black Currant Lambic
- St Louis Kriek - Cherry Lambic
- Orkney Dragonhead Stout - Dry Stout
Back in stock: Columbia River Paddler's Porter, Dick's Imperial IPA, Dick's Imperial Red, Caldera Lawnmower Lager, and Mikkeller BLACK Stout.