We only received a handful of new beers today, but when one of them is a highly anticipated reserve beer you'd better believe it's worth a post.
- Deschutes Black Butte XXIII - Imperial porter brewed with chili peppers, oranges, and cocoa nibs and partially aged in Bourbon barrels
- Mad River Double Dread Red - Imperial red ale bursting with hops on top of a carmelly malt base
- Sint Canarus Tripel - Belgian tripel
- Sint Canarus Potteloereke - Belgian strong dark ale
- Mactarnahan's Full Bloom Lager - (no info available yet)
- Hair of The Dog Blue Dot Imperial IPA - this is the fresh out of the tank "Summer 2011" edition
- Ninkasi Radiant is now available in 6pks
As a final note, be advised that while we haven't placed bottle limits on the Black Butte XXIII there is a fairly limited supply, so if you're looking to stock up on it you shouldn't wait long.