Good afternoon beer lovers! We may be nearing the end of Oregon Craft Beer Month, but we're not done yet. Tonight we host the fine folks from Green Flash for a tasting of their full line of bottled products as well as featuring several rarities (outside of San Diego anyway) on tap in our Biercafé. Unfortunately Chuck Silva sustained an injury recently and will be unable to join us (get well Chuck!), but we'll have other Green Flash staff on hand to answer all your burning questions like, "How the heck do you squeeze so much hop character into the West Coast IPA???"
But wait, there's more! Stop on by tomorrow from 12-6pm for Fringe Fest, our annual celebration of new(ish) small breweries that aren't represented at the Oregon Brewers Festival. We'll have free bottle tastings from The Commons (12-2pm), Hop Valley (12-2pm), and Heater Allen (2-4pm) as well as a slew of special kegs from Base Camp, Brewers Union Local 180 (real cask-conditioned firkins!), The Commons, Falling Sky, Harvester, Heater Allen, Hop Valley, pFriem Family Brewers, and Solera. Check out the events page for details on everything we're pouring.
Speaking of the Oregon Brewers Festival, we still have plenty of mugs and tokens available. Mugs are $6, and tokens are $1 each (cash only). We can't help you with the lines for the beer, but at least you can spare yourself the trouble of standing in line for tokens.
Whew! It's going to be a busy weekend, but if all of that isn't enough to satisfy you, how about a bottle or two of something new?
- The Bruery Tart of Darkness - Barrel-aged sour stout
- Big Al's Big Hoppa IPA - American IPA
- Big Al's Rat City Blonde - Blonde Ale
- Big Al's Smoked Porter - Smoked Porter
- 21st Amendment Bitter American - American Pale Ale
- Radeberger Pilsner (cans) - The classic German Pilsner, now available in pint cans!
- DAB Original Lager - Helles Lager
- Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Wild - Is it a Belgian Strong Ale? Imperial IPA? Whatever you call it, it's tasty!
- St Stefanus Blonde - Strong Belgian Blonde Ale
- Two Beers Evolution IPA (22oz bottles) - American IPA, formerly only available in cans
- Two Beers Heart of Darkness - Cascadian Dark Ale / Black IPA
- Two Beers Immersion Amber - Hoppy American Amber
- Estrella Galacia 1906 Reserva Lager - Vienna Lager
- RJ Rockers Son of a Peach - Wheat Ale brewed with real peaches
Back in stock: Dick's Danger Ale, Fantome Hiver, and Oregon Trail Bourbon Porter.