Are you ready to Pucker Up? Puckerfest, our sixth annual festival of sour and wild ales starts today, and runs through Thursday, July 19th. We'll have 10-14 sour, wild, and funky beers on tap every day (we expect to pour 50-60 different beers), and Meet the Brewer nights almost every day. Oakshire and Flat tail kick things off tonight from 5-8, and you can see the full line up here. If that's not enough, we also received a bunch of new beer today!
- Harvester Gluten-free IPA - American IPA made with sorghum, chestnuts, oats, tapioca, and copious amounts of northwest hops
- MOA Evolution Blanc - Witbier fermented with sauvignon blanc yeast
- MOA St Joseph's Tripel - Belgian Tripel
- Great Divide Rumble - Oak-aged IPA
- Block 15 Wandelpad - Belgian Pale Ale
- Alaskan Raspberry Wheat - American Wheat Ale with Alaskan raspberries
- New Belgium / Elysian Trip 13 - Blonde Ale with honey and chamomile
- Newcastle Summer Ale - Golden Ale
- 2 Towns Made Marion - Cider with local marionberries
Back in stock: Hitachino Ginger, MOA Imperial Stout, Hale's El Jefe Weizen, Bahnhof Leipziger Gose, Erdinger Hefeweizen, Lagunitas Pale Ale, Russian River Consecration, and Hopf Dunkel Weisse.