Good afternoon! We're all stocked up for the sunny weekend, and we received a bunch of delicious new beers as well.
- Upright Flora Rustica - Saison brewed with yarrow and calendula flowers
- Renaissance Craftsman - Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
- Cervesa Montseny Malta Cuvee - Sour ale aged in French oak barrels
- Pelican Ankle Buster - Belgian-style Pale Ale
- Boulevard Saison Brett 2012 - Saison refermented with Brettanomyces
- Southern Tier Creme Brulee - Imperial Stout brewed with vanilla beans and lactose
- Maui Sobrehumano Palena’ole (cans) - This collaboration with Jolly Pumpkin is a fruit beer brewed with Hawaiian passion fruit and Michigan cherries.
- Jolly Pumpkin Sobrehumano Palena’ole (750ml bottles) - Jolly Pumpkin's version of the collaboration starts with the same base beer and fruit, but is then given the "Jolly Pumpkin treatment" by aging it in barrels with assorted souring yeasts and bacteria.
- Ninkasi Maiden The Shade - Imperial IPA
- Laurelwood Deranger - Imperial Red Ale
- Alameda Barn Owl - Imperial Brown Ale
- Epic (SLC) Pfeifferhorn Lager - Premium Lager
Back in stock: Bitburger 4pk Cans