Free Tastings & Other Events
Beyond simply selling beer, we want to educate and expose people to the dizzying array of beer, cider and mead available in Oregon. To facilitate this, we frequently offer free tastings, "Meet the Brewer" nights, theme weeks, and other special events. These events offer an excellent way to learn about styles and the brewing process, as well as meeting the folks responsible for creating your favorite adult beverages. Unless otherwise noted, all events listed as "tastings" are free and open to everyone over 21 years of age.
Tuesday, July 19-Monday, July 25
Yup, we have been celebrating the sour and wild side of beer for 10 years -- at least officially! That's pretty amazing in itself, but just wait until you see our lineup this year! (See full event listings here.) First, a Puckerfest FAQ:
- Puckerfest 10 is a CASH ONLY event. An ATM is on site, but please plan accordingly.
- There is no entry fee. You don’t have to buy a glass. You don’t need tokens. It’s not that kind of fest. Just belly up to the bar and order the beers you want from the menu.
- Puckerfest runs all taproom hours. Hours listed for special events are when brewers are expected to be on site. Unless otherwise noted, all featured beers will be available at noon on the day that they are scheduled to pour.
- We usually have one keg of each beer, so when it runs out, it's out.
- We check ID. Bring yours.
- We will have small, 5-ounce glasses available for most beers, so you can enjoy more of the beers. Please feel free to share your beers around with friends so you can enjoy all the beers responsibly.
- While we are featuring specific beers each day, many more sours will also be on tap. The list of sours for each day will be on our website, and also posted on Twitter and Facebook.
- Watch this space for updates and get the full Puckerfest calendar of events here!