Since its founding in 1997, Belmont Station has become Portland's premier beer destination. The bottleshop features 1,200+ beers that have been thoughtfully selected, meticulously rotated, and properly stored under UV-filtered light to maintain the freshest selection of beer in the region. The adjacent Biercafé features 20+ rotating taps and a cask "beer engine" pouring world-class brew on the cleanest draft system in Portland. Join us, and find out why we're the most award winning beer spot in the Northwest!
Monday, March 2 Through Wednesday, March 4 Noon-9 PM -- SOLD OUT!
Pliny the Younger FUNdraiser
We love doing good things through good beer. And once again, we are hosting a Pliny the Younger and Pliny the Elder side-by-side tasting event as a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity Portland/MetroEast.
This is a ticketed event that takes place over three days to help create an atmosphere that's relaxed and mellow.(Have we mentioned tickets are SOLD OUT?)
Here are the details for ticket-holders:
- TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!!
- $12 from each ticket goes to Habitat for Humanity. Gratuity is not included, so please tip our hardworking beertenders when you attend.
- Each ticket entitles you to one glass of Russian River Pliny the Younger and one glass of Pliny the Elder.
- Tickets are specifically for either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday and cannot be used for any day other than what is designated on the ticket itself.
- If you can’t make your designated ticketed day, you forfeit your ticket.
- One ticket per day per customer. We will not serve more than one glass of each beer to any one individual in one day.
- You are welcome to share your glasses of Pliny with friends. Share the love!
- You can come in any time between noon and 9 p.m. on the day of your ticket.
- The Biercafe and Back Patio will still be open to the general public during this event. Seating is first come, first served.
- Don’t forget our friends at The Italian Market, the on-site food cart, when you get hungry!
Hours & Location:
- Bottle Shop: Mon-Sat 10am-10pm, Sun Noon-9pm
- Biercafé: Mon-Sun Noon-10pm